Saturday, March 14, 2009

Re-Entry & Re-Integration

After a long journey with some snags along the way, I made it back home.

It feels wonderful, and a bit weird. I am happy to be back with my community and my family. As I have visited the studio and seen some familiar faces, I am moved to gratitude once again, for all the love, support, friendship and community that we have co-created at Flow Yoga. I have re-connected with friends and am shifting slowly back into the rhythm of life here.

People have asked me what I learned in India, and I have to admit, it's hard to define in words. I feel deeper and broader. I feel like I have a bit more clarity and firmer roots. I have had some questions answered, and have a whole new garden of questions to explore. I feel physically and mentally stronger than ever before, and one thing I know for sure: I will go back.

This will be the last entry for this Kalari in Kerala blog, but I will start a new weekly blog with thoughts and ideas that continue to roll around as I continue on the path of learning and discovery. Here's the link: http://jenniferellenyoga.blogspot.com/ .

Oh and one more thing, I know many of you would like to see the photos of my trip, so I will be creating a Picasa web album with labeled photos of the journey. I'll publish the photo album on the new blog and at http://www.flowyogaslc.com/ ... just give me a few more days to get my bearings.

Thanks to all of you who were interested in sharing this adventure with me, I have felt your encouragement and support the whole way through. To the adventures that lie ahead!

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to the photos...i just moved here to SLC and was looking at yoga options.
    i am from bombay, did yoga in school and re-interested in it now after a loong time

    ReplyDelete